Huge Paranoia

Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Method of Scam

 In my paranoia, there are much kind of scam businesses people, but what I felt of it for 10 years is well organized crime; sort of taking over most ordinary gullible people’s life which quite influential in his/her opinions. in my recollection, I was already started that taking over since 8-year-old child. I feel they are 24 hours keep peeping me as if they are using satellite system from concentrated control office. I sense someone has morbid persistence. I’d like to tell these by several instances with my 10 years experience.

1.Cheating our perceptions;

Few years ago, weird phenomenon that a lot of people who wears white cloths people get together were camping, because they found white clothes is good for electro-magnetic wave. They are called “Shiro-Shozoku-Gundan”, that means White clothing Group. In my paranoiac point of view, this is it: Using deception of our perceptions, as I found copper for own good, they found their comfort in wearing white clothes. If they had been peeped by same member of racketeer, it would be possible. Only when they wear white clothes, they just turn the electro-magnetic wave off or make it change other directions. It’s easy to fool us, I guess someone might find a fun. It is quite find difficult to keep sanity if I find same circumstances, I think I would’ve deceived it. I’m also being deceived everyday. This scam could be anything applicable for the exploiters, for instance, we use wireless network, mobile phone, micro-wave oven whatever related with electric wave in our life could be a good pretext for them.

(to be continued)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home