Huge Paranoia

Sunday, January 22, 2006

The method of scam (2)

Puppets;

In my paranoia, this kind of scam also exists, “Making puppets”. As an exploiter has been in pursuit a puppet like me nearly whole my life, it is no wonder that he / she knows my treat, characteristic and my family relationship in spite of I’ve never seen him/her. These my privacy must have been the subject of abuse when I recall my childhood. What I felt after coming back was a series of terrible abuse and exploitations. As I was recruiting, I was most interested puppet for exploiting, if often I changed work place, it would be a most lucrative for racketeers, methods are below,

First;
I work in the company.
Second;
The scam gets the path to the company.
l It may be the pretext against me or bugs, or high radiation peeping device, or I may be a criminal or spy.
l Gradually the exploiter penetrates human resource, and eventually he /she may come across descent business.

Finally;
The descent business gets corrupted and become scandal.

But sometimes the descent business knows these concerning, often puppets was employed temporarily, company also want to evaluate their own security issue or may want to know their problems So then, I would become poor chap who gets exploited both sides.

What is important thing is everybody could be a puppet, because exploiters lurk everywhere, peeping you, eavesdrop you, either at workplace or at home, in your car, while you commuting, then fabricate somebody’s character whose is a main puppet of exploiter.

I’d like to notice what I told these enormously paranoiac thoughts, these above is clearly saying that I am insane; I am living in the world where my psyche is meticulously constructed by my series of experiences which my dodgy unreliable perception. Please don’t believe all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home