Huge Paranoia

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Lie detector’s lie

As I told before, by scam communistic satellite technology, the alien could see what I see, and what my mental state is. Then they could alter and compel us to the particular state of my mind. Literary, which seems to me it would say the piracy or free-riding of personality. Even, in my impression, they could train my particular feeling of particular tension in particular situation by exploiting my physiological reflex and importunate observation detention.

For instance, combining elusive or massive electro-magnetic wave on groin and cardiac autonomic nerve and the particular part of brain generate and compel into emotional instabilities such as extraordinary obsession or favoritism or fury or jealousy or suicidal or homicidal or suspicious, etc.

Recently I have been finding myself incompetence to get on with and about further sustenance in my insanity of current life situation, because when I recall my life, I have been under that domestication for 3 decades of my life.

But how could I find I am insane?
I think God told me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home