Huge Paranoia

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Telegraph pole

2 years ago, I found electricity creep down from my head to below when I was walking right below the tele-pole, as if it spitting the drop of electricity onto my head. I just felt at the time that seems to be because of my mobile phone may be homing device role and that is exploited falsely by scam regime such as the institutionalize-raised communistic political scam.

I don’t really have the way to know, because I am just a cheap exploited ordinary citizen, and unless someone who is in certain authority, it wouldn’t be explicable.

Of course this seems to be quite right theory that by satellite technology, human dignity is smeared and infringed enormously. This would explain us, the satellite technology progress such as GPS system, Habble space telescope is proving.

But I am assuming and suspecting that the tele-pole itself or the device on the tele-pole could be used by anonymous unidentified amount of scam communistic domestication politics or decent overseeing businesses. And also I suspecting that technology on the tele-pole may be extremely harming our health and jeopardizing our life.

Does anyone know this could happen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home