Huge Paranoia

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Being a human subject

I have been sensing myself terribly that I have been human subject of human domestication, manipulation, exploitation for recent several years by satellite technology observation.

But specifically what is it like?
・ 3 dimensional physiological monitoring
・ 24 hours behavioral reflex observation
・ Organ autonomic nerve manipulation and attack
・ Brain synaptic manipulation disruption and attack
・ Dosing pain as the practice of incapacitation (especially against brain after having food)
・ Reflex lesson that we could see in such represent Pavlov’s dog practice.
・ Subconscious abuse
・ Sexual lesson by exploiting both reflex practice and subconscious.

You may think I am crazy, but it cannot be explicable unless as these above are real. For instance, how could possibly stimulate or hurt my genital intensively persistently which I’ve never been felt through my life. And their expectancy may be that I would like it!!! Never bloody be likely. Who on the earth would like to be stimulated the genital by satellite technology? That would be only a freak or fetishist.

These matters make sense to me that it is extremely difficult to maintain my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home