Huge Paranoia

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I finally (?) figure my paranoia out!! (It is actually not the final)

Recent my paranoiac thought:

I’m suffering delusional episode often focus my paranoia on external tormentor usually (?) conforming to Freudian archetypes, in my case is this;

The offensiveness by morbid persistence and pervert is stem from the libido of such as paedophile faggot or brain work fetishistic ideologist namely institutionalize raised inferior complex against anything and anybody, full of grudge against society: the ancestral (?) alien commander from outer space.

By the way, the idolism of the ancestral worship is common in Japan. I think respecting ancestor and visiting grave is good thing; definitely family is important for everyone. But we don’t want have the ancestor who curse you if you aren’t polite against them, do we? (Though I didn’t realize it before becoming Christian) or do you want be an ancestor full of grudge when you die?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home