Huge Paranoia

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Usurp scare

As I often sensed unreasonable emotional friction in my businesses relationship scene. I often believe that is the mean alien exploiter’s institutionalizing people and sabotage method. As I also believe that the alien is exploiting satellite technology, it would say that certain groups of people are being observed, taken a peep and eavesdropped. They are observing who the most manipulative person in our work place is, and also watching who the most influential is. I might write before, I’m thinking this is their infiltration method in our decent business scene. Eviction of me is only a part of pretext. I am only a business tool for them. I am not sure peoples where I am working now have been experienced great difficulty in their business, but I’ve been experiencing wherever I work become always same pattern of difficulty. It shouldn’t be forgotten is they can exploit any sort of negative emotion in our common live, though my paranoia, manipulating our human nature, fear of health, usurp, pain, anger, jealousy, sadness, disappointment even they may see through our emotional brain work. And they can fabricate anything that we can rely on, through exploiting their technology. We are in the mean war of the world; we may be under sabotage and invasion of the mean, brain work fetish gay extra-terrestrial because they came from agnate planet (?). Actually I’ve never seen such a jerk human-being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home