Huge Paranoia

Friday, May 12, 2006

Right brain attack

The-pedophile faggot brain work fetishist alien which exploiting satellite technology is attacking my brain, especially right brain. Why can I recognize it? Because it feel me terrible pain and incapacitations, great work disturbance. Recently there is a boom about books how to use right brain in Japan. Surly when it works, it gives me enough efficiency of information processing. Why could I know? I often had been given to use it when I was abroad. It makes me that feeling as if I was given unfathomable capability. Everything seems to be boost up; memories, comprehension, prompt information processing, and precision. Even multi-task is available, somehow I could experience this one day genius, though it had not been last long period, I often I could often indulge this amazing feeling when I was in Europe. I am 24 hours oppressed this feeling. Malicious electric wave killing my brain cells whenever I am. If this nasty technology is available, we are being controlled from the cradle to coffin. Some people may think I am truly crazy. But it is convincing reality for me in everyway that when I was 8 yeas old, my eyes sight was suddenly fallen and learning disorder had occurred. From then on, get started institutionalize process in my every social aspects; relationship, physically, mentally. Many people suffer with unidentified reason around me. In England, many people would be intimidated and some may commit suicide. What if this nasty technology was abusing satellite technology? (For me this is real thing to me now.) This is unavoidable. I realize that is wherever we are, “Emission Possible”, unfortunately there is no exhausting Tom Cruise, but exhausting me. The emission could hurt wherever whenever we are in this world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home