Huge Paranoia

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Monkeys

My paranoia is even getting huger than before; because it seems to me the emission on my head and is more obviously hack into my vision, and become more harmful. And it is obviously not just my problem. I assume that many people could have same problem. I’m working in factory. I often feel that as if many employees rigged very ingenious way by own circumstances with their problems or far from truth. I can hardly wipe out my outrageous notion that we are being taken peep and eavesdropped, manipulated human nature and altered human condition without realizing by alien from outer space somewhere they have a huge operation center where many operators, psychologists, doctors and researchers are working. There is a lot of computer workstations and working many operators working on it. We aren’t called by name, but called some code, like monkey as the subject of experiment in there. They may bet their lunch what the consequence will be through by manipulating monkeys in the workstation. This is convincing reality for me in everyway by my recent experiences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home