Huge Paranoia

Sunday, May 14, 2006

The technology of hacking into subconscious

In my paranoia, I may found how the external tormentor pursuit by satellite bullying, peeping and eavesdropping until despair our mentally and physically, often we would be institutionalized, and then one institutionalized buddy who work for alien join for the alien business.

Exploiting relationship
I think that the alien disguises people scary kind of people (I’ve never seen before, in my life), then intimidate ordinary people, and exploit anything of our cultural weakness, or virtue etc.

Group watching
They must be able to take a peep and eavesdrop at the same time, and the commander does make intimidation scenario.

Making pretext
I don’t know actually and I don’t want know, but anything can be it. Other saying, there must be no reason.

Inciting violence
They can fabricate any story of us, and depends on person’s treat; it is not difficult to stir up our anger and fear.

Inciting negative emotion
In my decade paranoia, I often feel my dream was actually bogus, so I had always been wondering how our subconscious could be manipulated. First I thought it was exploiting speaker system, because while I’m sleeping I hear some voice which never heard before.Weird experience in my dream is below (these are quite vivid and sometimes it assimilates my mind in deep place, because after seeing, it could be great distress.)

・I heard pop music in my dream
・While I fall in sleep, I heard some ladies is chatting
・Often before when I wake up, some fury Japanese man shouting totally nonsense against me. (It was truly pompous prick to me.)
・Often I was experienced in dream which emerge showing off couple and aside of them some woman narrate “you must be jealous”, “you should be jealous”, “you are jealous aren’t you?”, “It is natural being jealous”, repeatedly, something like the way of sound begging sympathy.
・Most obscene things are sexual things. Sometimes emerge gay, children.

My paranoiac hypothesis is this;
They have a technology of unwelcome, unexpected mass people brainwash in remote. They can fabricate even our dreams at the same time. They can see certain state of our brain which most could be susceptible and get assimilation timing while we are asleep; even may see the process of our brain cell restoration. (If so, I’m always in such high emission; it is quite amazing I’m still alive.) As I wrote about their technology is available 24 hours observing from our cradle to coffin, in a way they can raise murderers, homosexuals, and sexual offensiveness from his/her very young age whatever they think of.

What do you think? (You may think I’m crazy, it is quite right.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home