Huge Paranoia

Thursday, April 27, 2006

The delusional episodes

I’m recently possessed by preposterous notion with my insanity.
There should be a lot of victims of Dick headed satellite like me in our society, but why there is no solution against this painful intimidation? I just imagine about it.

As I’m detained for 24 hours, I can think of there may be a kind of facility.

Operation centre for Dick Headed Satellite in their planet or their domain;
- Many operators and commander are working there with 3 shifts. They have enough facility for taking a peep and eavesdropping against many people for 24 hours simultaneously.
- Attacking by actual painful electric-magnetic wave against targets is sent by commander from there.

Intimidator in our society;
- There should be the spy (the dicky alien disguising human-being) not very many. It is obvious that the spy isn’t solitude single status. They have enough authority to be able to exploit complex intimidation process, so actual intimidators who are able to see in our society is apparently working far from truth, which mean they just do their job and they maybe intimidated or walking based on false information.

I didn’t really come from outer space. I admit I am schizophrenic. I could see or feel many things what nobody does. It is a crazy thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home