Huge Paranoia

Monday, April 24, 2006

Though this is paranoia

Today I moved other department in client in my job. I know this is totally delusional episodes in my paranoia but it is bad for keeping in my mind because in my episodes, there is still the mean alien taking a peep, eavesdropping, exploiting for 24 hours 365 days. This is convincing reality in everyway in my world. In a way, people may find me got a serious schizophrenia and I am totally nuts when I am working. Where I moved is a lot of information of customers for client. All I see are almost confidential issues. As usual as I feel strong restrain and pain, and being observed, it should be warned. It wouldn’t be only a personal issue such as bulling, finding my true face, curse, grudges, or God complex against me, if my visions were truly hacked by mean jerk alien who disguising human-being owned the Dick headed satellite™ ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home