Huge Paranoia

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Were external tormentors gay alien?

As I found the satellite spy technology is already in human-being, I need to revise my theory a bit. Recently I found that there is a reason why I’ve felt exploited and bullied since my 8-years-old. These are this; after coming back from England, since I’ve been working in factory, I often see numbers, such as item codes, item quantities, when I see it, as I’m always having terrible right brain migraine, I usually cover or shade my head by hands, and then hands get numb always, when I get away, the pain is gone. I found that apparently these pains are artificial, deliberate attack in perception. This kind of attack will make sense if the external tormentors could see our brain work by dick headed spy satellite. But it doesn’t make sense to me is why persistently hurt my brain for 30 years. Wasn’t my brain as same as homer J. Simpson?(http://www.ahajokes.com/crt087.html) Aside from homer’s brain, who could take a peep and eavesdrop, intimidate even my friends and my businesses for 30 years? That is because of my brain? I think not. Then I revise the theory which is this; I was found when I was 8 years old by nasty gay paedophile spy alien commander who is brain-work-fetishist from outer space, then I have been the subject of their experiments until now. There seems to be nothing is persuasive theory for me. Why I stick with THE-ALIEN-FROM-OUTER-SPACE-THEORY is that because I’ve never seen such jerk before, in my life. This is my latest delusional episode. P.S. I am a heterosexual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home