Huge Paranoia

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Recent delusional discovery

Have you thought what you motivate or make your behavior? Recently I feel like realized that I am assimilated and whispered right on my ear directory to my subconscious by domestication pimping satellite of evil scam communistic monopolistic fanatic fetishistic fanatic all-the-time-mating-season ideology, racist, pretending to ancestral curse, importunate, FUBAR-with-their-own-obsession, which is “rule the world” alien from outer space.

For instance, when I go and having a lunch in hamburger shop, with particular time with particular feeling, situation, place; just I feel like hungry and I am eating because I like hamburger and somehow I got to eat, ergo I am eating even though hesitated once; What I mean to say is my choice that based on my behavior may not exactly derive from genuine my motivation.

Probably primitive autonomic nerve manipulation such as appetite, sexual, tiredness, and obsession misleads us to false perception. Not only in physiologically that but in subconsciously; while we are awake, the assimilation level of scam seduce, even though we never be able to hear those, it may be as sudden conjecture or casual evocation, sometimes it may be called deja vu. And, of course, as satellite tech scam peeping 3 dimensionally and its electro-magnetic wave can be pointed and assembled, as either the stimulation or acute pain, scam particle our body parts even sexual organ’s particular place. (So, your premenstrual tense may be scam; who knows but the scam knows, and God)

So, taming people namely to domesticate people as a pet by satellite of communistic “four-season-is-mating-season” ideological brainwash undergoes on our lives with two facets as physiologically and subconsciously, remarkable is wherever, whenever we are.

An advice to imaginary creature from outer space; Originally you may not a pathetic institutionalize-raised communistic faggot or obsessed alien satellite operator who grabbing your groin on your right hand, and joystick on your left hand and emitting both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home