Huge Paranoia

Monday, October 23, 2006

Pandemic disease

I have noticed that certain pollution or alternation of substance nature, such as air, water by electro-magnetic wave emission of satellite technology. I also noticed that technology destroy our immune system and alter or harm autonomic nerve system by being observed anatomically physiologically and biologically. So I am strongly sense that we are exposing ourselves extremely vulnerable state, even though all my perceptive subjectivity derive from paranoia.

It is not only that, but it implies environmental threat, our physical state change means the more biologically primitive state, such as virus, flu, disease are always effected and exposed its mutation, though it would depend on any condition such as climate, season, etc.

So, that means, it would say that the alien can manipulate us genetically.
What do you say, huh?
Am I nuts?
Yeah, you could say that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home