Huge Paranoia

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Scam Concerns In Other Social Activity (through my paranoiac delusional point of view)

I have always been paranoid that I might share my all degree of point of view that peoples of scam group peeping as same as my eye site, I have had many concerns in any facet of my view.
Before I found my God in England, I was a talking-to-myself-idiot, namely frantic nutcase when I was alone. Not only am I always absolute upsetting idiot in any aspect of scam activity, but I also couldn’t I realize my circumstances so the certain scam-stances as well. I consider that my talking-myself feared contents might be seem to be lucrative and feasible for their intimidations and any kind of scam activity.
One day, I shut my mouth up suddenly, I just want to be a good Christian (quite failed), and so I tried to calm myself down, and I also had a concern that my frantic natcase-ness could be a social insecurity in my paranoiac point of view.
But I might totally underestimate my circumstances and certain scam-stances surrounding me. Because even while I send e-mail to my friends or family simultaneously they can send spam e-mail against them as they are always taking a peep on me, then they may give the unnecessary caution against them about me.
In my paranoia, I found the scam-stance is like the PERSON-WHO-WANT-BE-A-INFLUENTIAL-AMONG-ANY-CELEBRITIES exploited any aspect of my site of view and could scared ordinary people even celebrity and swindle from them disguising a bogus security service. I found such CELEBRITY COMPLEX JERKS WHO USED TO BE DISPARATED AND INSTITUTIONALIZED BY ORDINARY PEOPLE in my paranoia. I also found myself completely anonymous incomprehensible Japanese man who lingers to try to stay longer in England, and could be exploited and abused.

Political corruption concern;
I don’t know what the politics thing, but our ordinary people’s life and business is likely to be corruptible by attacking High Radiation Peeping Device, eavesdropping, rigging our subconscious, it may be happened.

Sports scam concerns;
While I was in England, I found two famous football players suffering on their play; Beckham and Owen went Real Madrid. My favorite player Ruud Van Nistelrooy in Man U got nasty injury. An English male tennis player suffers from muscular problem on his legs. Though I knew that their suffering is nothing to do with me, there is always any concern of scam. Because scam people can make any pretext in any aspect.

So you can see that I am quite insane from above.

(to be continued)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home