Huge Paranoia

Friday, March 31, 2006

An External Tormenter

I like watching movie. Recently one of my favorites is “Bat Man Begins”. In the movie, Dr Clain explains DA about nervous break downed mobster “Patients suffer delusional episode often focus their paranoia on external tormenter; usually one conforming to Yungian Archetype.” Aside from whether one conforming to it, he is saying is convincing in every way to me. Objectively I went nuts. An external tormenter exists in my internal mind. The exploiter is the external tormenter to me. I am suffering delusional episodes on the external tormenter who exploiting any spy technology against ordinary citizen. As I wrote in this blog, I sense many plot of abuse; they watch and spy me in the workplace, super-market, toilet, and park, streets, even where I casually went fast-food shop. As if it seems to me that system is structured already; it hurts me, spy on me, and eavesdrop me, even trying to influence over my relationships. It seems to me that longer exist freedom or privacy in this country. I don’t have a slightest idea of being watched. Anyway I completely went banana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home