Huge Paranoia

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Car with High Radiation Peeping Device

I hired a Rent-A-Car today was equipped harmful device which I’m calling High Radiation Peeping Device. In my paranoiac situation, it was hurting everywhere in my body, even sometimes stimulates my privates while I’m driving. In particular situation, the exploiter knows that hurting same part of body makes effectively peoples uncomfortable. So before I feel tiredness, it seems to hurts my back of lung, apparently it makes me terrible pain as if it makes polyp on my back side. Of course, tiredness can kill every drive especially when we drive a car in motor way. I felt that I was always being jeopardized my life in a rent-a-car today with severe pain on back and blur conscious while I was driving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home