Huge Paranoia

Monday, March 20, 2006

Am I a threat to anybody?

I often face someone frighten before talking anything. Of course it is my paranoia, it doesn’t actually happened. But I often sense sort of fear on his (usually men) face that seem as if he was being mislead knowledge was given against my impressions. As I told before, for exploiter, giving false impression toward society about their puppet is one of strategy of intimidation. Sometimes the puppet may be their fearful boss or foe; anyway it is a good pretext for influencing and penetrating among ordinary people’s businesses. But these I’m telling are huge paranoia. There is no truth at all. I am totally insane who messed up. I can say it is true that I am an amiable ordinary citizen who doesn’t really know what happened to me, because I’ve never been intimidated by anyone immediately. (I may only be person surrounding me.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home