Huge Paranoia

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Please...

In my paranoia, I often sense that my perception is rigged in many aspects. Waking up, hunger, sleep, anger, logical thoughts, sexual feelings, sadness, depress, tiredness, muscular movement, etc. as I wrote before, I’m still wondering how it woks, it seems to me that is as if exploited satellite technology. In the car, train, room, station, toilet in every place, I often feel that actually electric wave is hitting onto my body; by shading my hand where I feel pain. And I also often feel that my muscular is twitching where is not suppose to be. If it was the purpose of the exploitation and bullying, please leave me in peace. There is no point in bulling weak ordinary people. As I’m saying, I have no criminal records. I’ve never hurt anyone using violence from my jealousy or on my own emotional trivia. I’ve never taken a peep and eavesdropping. I am not an influential person. Though I know it is paranoia, I beg someone who may be hurting and abusing me, “PLEASE LEAVE ME IN PEACE, PLEASE.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home