Huge Paranoia

Sunday, May 28, 2006

The institutionalizing game

I told before about they (the external tormentors) play the computer game by manipulating our physical, mental property, but what do actually they play? With my paranoiac experience, we can speculate these below;

Nasty love game;
In adolescent, it would be a significant issue, some would commit suicide, for the people who are about to commit suicide, I’d like to advice it. You need to know is what actually happened to you, and how you are manipulated, and if you realize how farce it is, and if you find something unchangeable, it is no longer problems for you. (It wouldn’t make it if you realized your butt and privates were stimulated by third person while you meeting your fond one, would it?)

The institutionalize game;
This is the issue which most I have told in this blog. It would be no end, If you become target and if don’t take any action, it would continue until you die. (But I assume it may depend on cultural background) I recommend you to express your mind in somewhere such as blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home