Huge Paranoia

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Personal Political Ideological Statement

For avoiding intricacy of my circumstance, for the effort to make protective life from any persecutions, and as I believe that I and all my relationships have afflicted because of disregarding and infringing our human rights enormously, although there are often prejudice and ignorance, there must be certain necessity to state myself;

My personal ideological background

Though I don’t belong to any political party, I am basically a liberal democratic person who has faith like a tiny mustard seed which is cultivated in Protestantism of Christianity. And I will never be a communist.

As to communism;

As I am given human rights and it guarantees certain freedom and liberty, and as long as it threats my dignity and rights as a human, no communist shall give an opinion in their maneuver or activity against my political personal circumstances, and my relationships or third person. If it occurs, it ought to be invalid and be trialed as terrorism or any lawful argument.

Any other racism, idolism, extreme left-wing, fascism etc;

As long as it threats to my human rights, it should be above likewise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home