Huge Paranoia

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Subconscious abuse –interrogation-

I had a dream which I was questioned same issue or something repeatedly. I don’t really remember what I was asked, I just remember that unidentified scam voice asked me then I answered something, again and again. End up the voice showed annoyance so did I.

Subconscious abuse –sexual abusive practice-

I was listening to vulgar dialogue of unidentified women, then the unidentified voice stressed any vulgar terms, stimulating my penis or confirming the penis reflection, repeatedly.

Though these are actually no evidence of fact, I just remember above, yesterday. I feel like my human rights are infringed and violated and I’m wondering that I may be regarded like dog or cat or chimp which are in a training for domestication.

I am also finding common point in vague electromagnetic wave from satellite technology that is reflex practice based on the practice like psychological experiment such as Pavlov’s dog, in my paranoiac delusional point of view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home