Huge Paranoia

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Systematic domestication

I watched one of example in TV that recent child bullying goes incriminate whole school, not only pupil but teachers. While I was watching the bizarre scene, I found that would be a nation wide problem. In my paranoia, I also find that would be the part of the domestication for entire nation by exploiting scam satellite technology.

In fact, (in my paranoia) it seems to be these are rather social discrimination or persecution against conspicuity and difference than simple bully among students. As I told before, conspicuity and difference imply genius hood and maybe superiority in genetically, physiologically psychologically, and biologically.

In the domestication, the dictator must evict these conspicuity or difference within the regal limit before raised them up properly for eventually driving our inefficiency and less productivity from the oppression. Then freedom of speech, expression, and thoughts, these which represent as human rights must ideologically be deprived by the mislead common sense with exploitation of cultural climate which stem from the small island and Japanese are mono race, meek and loyal characteristics.

In also my paranoia, as the method of implanting communistic ideology, searching the conspicuity in our nation wide geometrically, periodically by exploiting scam communistic satellite technology, within his / her relationship, let them evict him/ her, or raising monster up such as pedophile serial killer or any exploitable figure by both physical and subconscious abuse, and dispatching social scam political work around him/ her.

In my case, I guess I was supposed to be their industrial spying helper. In the end up, I may have been falsely accused any spy or sex offender acts (in my paranoia).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home