Huge Paranoia

Thursday, October 19, 2006






Vandalism

I told there must be a chemical substance in my experience before, and this chemical substance amplifies the harm of electro-magnetic wave. I allegedly got evidence by taking picture. These stains are on the floor around where I always sit. As its feature, it is difficult to distinguish at glance, and by the place of material, it seems to be irremovable as far as I know. (E.g. wooden stuff, fabric stuff, such as cushion, UNDER WEAR, or sealing or wall, window glass)

This chemical substance obvious feature is the following;
・Difficult to wipe it out but by strongly rubbing using cloth, gradually reductive.
・When I wash the cloth after some struggle by water, strong water smells like burning plastic.
・By heating and leaving warm place, substance state changes.
・When I wipe be water soaked cloth, apparently water spread is distinctive.
・When the cloth dried as bone after taking several days or forcefully, brown dirty mark or stain like singed by flame.

In my experience, when I try to remove meticulously this substance by another chemical, it smells awful chemical smell, and I got allergic by the smell. So it’s not good idea that trying remove by chemical cleaner. Using only hot water is better, but I realize that as long as sneaking thieves or vandalist (alien) in my room when I’m away, it’s wasting a time, really.

Actually I don't know what it is. but I know it is very harmful, and they like underwear.
BEWARE! UNDERWEAR VANDALIST (?), alien.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home