Huge Paranoia

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Genetic, physiological, psychological, biological, anatomical persecution

In my paranoiac hypothesis, recent bully in society is seemed to be very unreasonably cruel and its motivation is also elusive. Sometime, when we see news in TV, as aside from who has a bully experience, we cannot just be imaginable why it could be happened. Then after bullied person commit suicide, can we ask ourselves the reason because of him/ her?

As I’ve been telling what happened to me and some people have noticed that we don’t have originally any reason to be tormented or bullied or intimidated or blamed or cursed on something by somebody in everyway. (If you’d like to believe that is ancestral curse, please.) Then what is it tormenting me or us? It’s nothing, no clue, no data, nada, naught. Then the satellite scam technology which can observe our physical feature that evoked me unfathomably malice. The scam institutionalize-raised communistic asshole alien can see our difference and hurt our body which we cannot see, without any account.

Then when I recall my unnecessary straggle of my entire waste life with my paranoia, because of my faculty which is genetically physiologically psychologically anatomically biologically difference, I was raised up as a pet, observed and detained, and deprived my faculty, intimidated and oppressed my all relationship, for 24 hours everyday through communistic scam satellite technology, after shutting myself up till I open up, I was about to be falsely accused incomprehensible accusation by institutionalize-raised, monopolistic fanatic fetishistic fascistic communistic, god complex, celebrity complex asshole alien from outer space. If we left that domestication human being, all human being would totally be infringed human rights and then entire society will corrupt.

I am certain for that, in my paranoia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home