Huge Paranoia

Saturday, November 25, 2006


The process

As a process, I described above flow chart.

In [Brain Faculty Damaging/Tweak], the electro-magnetic streak is always following on to the particular part of my brain.

In [Optic Nerve Faculty Disabling/Manipulation], as if elusive electro-magnetic streak is disrupting my eyesight, then often I lose focus.

In [Subconscious assimilation], sometimes I feel like being inundated in moment to my perceptive sense by electro-magnetic wave.

In [Conscious Conjecture], very naturally as if I am compelled to conjure it, some negative thoughts are evoked in my mind in the situation which confronting with.

In [Perceptive Physiological Reflex Manipulation], sometimes I’m finding difficulty of self-discipline in the perception.

It is often continually and persistently repeated. Anyway, I am not quite all right, am I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home