Huge Paranoia

Friday, November 24, 2006

Real time subconscious manipulation

As I’ve been telling, the scam communistic alien from outer space could see what I see, eavesdrop, compelling alternation on human nature, sponging in real time. It would be, if we evoke that we are watching football game through satellite broadcasting, no wonder without thinking how it works, and I also said that they could send the voice which assimilating subconscious, and it can be synthesized and fabricated. Recently I found the fraudulences at anytime of my life that between my casual evocations and its reflex, namely it seems to be apparent discernments between psyche and its physiological reflex. So when I conjure things as well as I hear my voice, I’ve been founding that my voice is not genuine my voice. In this point, you may think I am absolutely insane and grave schizophrenic, but I dare to say if it is right, that could be the enormous threat to our world.

For instance, after the sexual evocation, normally it reflexes to our genital response. I thought it was real time observation stimulation by scam satellite, but recently I’ve been sensing the stimulation has been occurred the alien whispering the situation to my subcousious sexual harassment of synthesized own voice.

It is difficult to discern it; because I am a sinner. But if this scam technology was the true and exploited, they could train, raise and tame mankind as a thief, murderer, rapist, prostitute, and faggot, cultivate institutionalize-raised hood, etc, and, of course, obsessed leader of “rule-the-world” ideologist from distant, and the social scam work may enforce it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home