Huge Paranoia

Friday, April 14, 2006

The Objectionable blog?

I am insane. I was not sure what I saw the Google guide comment when I saw that kind of comment. And still is. Because I am nuts who talking toward me; like this, “If you hear me, I may be bagged”, so I believe I am bugged in my clothes. And I believe that I am radiated some electric wave toward my brain for incapacitation almost every moment. I also believe that earth is under attack 24 hours from somewhere a planet of JERK in the galaxy. I'm such a nard who seriously believes my wisdom teeth which taken away last year was bagged. I’m sorry that I am able to neither take nor answer any objections. To show my mental illness publicly is good for both self-treatment and self-healing.
For unfortunate reader who come across this blog: please remember; I am crazy. (I hope not, sir)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home