Huge Paranoia

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The external tormenter (2)

I’m suffering delusional episode in my paranoia, there are always external tormenters. In specific, they are always taking a peep, eavesdropping, abusing, exploiting, deceiving, influencing, hurting, and lurking for 24 hours.

In the morning;
Often I wake up with pain of my chest as if electric magnetic wave slicing my chest, and my conscious is always blur as if I got a concussion.

In morning commuting;
While I take a bus, I’m always being taken a peep and eavesdropping.

In workplace;
Almost everyday, the electro- magnetic wave hitting my head and incapacitate me, often it stimulates many parts of my body; most disgusting is that stimulate my privates.

In lunch time:
My reading web time by mobile phone is always taken a peep.

In the evening commuting;
Almost everyday, fury electro-magnetic wave hurts my head; it makes me disoriented as if I’m in turbulence.

In my room;
While watching saucy pictures through internet, the wave stimulates my butt and privates, and it hitting my head at the same time.

In the bath;

The electro-magnetic wave always hitting my privates while I’m bathing, it seems as if someone takes a peep. (I wonder how many people want to see the middle aged fat ass’s privates.)

In the bed;
While I'm sleeping, the wave stimulates my privates, it is also hitting my head simultaneously. Sometimes my legs, my chest, my back, and stomach feel pain. I have a lot of dreams that often I feel that as if my subconscious is manipulated by some kind of virus.

With all delusional episodes in my paranoia, I loathe them. I’m always mumbling with the feeling that I have no idea to deserve these happen to me ;

Please Go away!!!
Please Leave me in peace!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home