Huge Paranoia

Monday, June 05, 2006



Never ending story of satellite intimidation

As I am not alien and ordinary people, I’ve never seen what’s going on to me. But I can assume that many people are being intimidated and annoyed so that we can speculate it from our experience and also can deduce the possible causes from speculation. Now it seems to me that I confront with is absolute morbidity and what shouldn’t be happened in our society. (You can say within my world)
These are this,

Remote killing and torture
Remote bullying
Remote molestation
Remote experiment
Remote brain wash
Stealing privacy or confidential stuff

As I’ve been feeling that these paranoids seem not to be stopped, I speculate these;

The one satellite operation centre and multi-faggot alien theory

Though I found this could be ubiquitous, this is practically OK but it would be difficult, because Japan is a small nation so it would be difficult to hiding and moving. So the operation centre ought to be one or few on earth. If we are provided enormous perpetual suffering by them, there must be something justifiable pretext by exploiting systematic order. (Top picture)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home