Huge Paranoia

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Pain in the right temple

I’m often suffering not only delusional episode but actual pain in the right temple, as if I have high blood pressure when I stand or sit. I can paranoid from this symptom; the alien technology is completely always hacking into our eye sight closely, as if they are seeing with me. What if the morbid persistent and perverted crooked offensiveness which is stem from the gruesome libido of paedophile faggot or any sexual offensive freak namely institutionalized raised inferior complex turns different state, “the God complex”, and communistic the 4 thousand years history (?) ancestral alien could exploit this complicate high technology? Surly we could say science gone haywire. They would play game and experiment through us as “the human-subject”, as much as they can without any account or sympathy or hesitant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home