Huge Paranoia

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Are they masochist?

There is a term of psychology; “projection” the meaning is this;

The act of imagining that somebody else is thinking the same as you and is reacting in the same way

So, alien may believe we are please to be domesticated, stimulated on groin in my paranoia. They believe we are in ecstasy. If their patriotic virtue is to stimulating groin and incapacitating our brain work and utter goal is to keep domesticating human world, which means, they are already domesticated, observed, stimulated, intimidated, under observation masturbation enterprise resource planning system on their own world. So, they like it. They like such world. The masochist, they must be. Therefore, I am suffering with their masochistic patriotic virtual attack in my workplace; I think it’s not only me but also peoples in there, because they floating around in ecstasy.
Probably, they are telling us;

I am a satellite
I'm out of control
I'm a sex machine ready to reload
Like an atom bomb about to oh oh oh oh oh explode
I'm burning through the sky yeah
Two hundred degrees that's why they call me Mr. Fahrenheit
I'm traveling at the speed of light

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home