Huge Paranoia

Saturday, June 24, 2006

FMOM Enterprise System Architecture

I’ve always been thinking that the aliens are well organized against my world and it seems to me that their attack is quite reasonable. As I watch cinema called “Anti-trust” recently, my paranoia gets further;

The system purpose

To tame our world; not excessively improve, wise, productive.

The business models

Cultural model analysis and its manipulation
Basic ethics model analysis and manipulation
Psychological analysis and manipulation, experiment
Biological/ biochemical analysis and manipulation, experiment, torture
Social trend/tendency and behavior analysis and manipulation

The business architecture

As I told that they have wide range information, our motivation or behavior as if splicing different stories, collate into our vicinity, they enjoy watching and mocking. (FMOM)

Object oriented method

In Information technology, there is a method of system architecture called object oriented programming, processing. It is defacto standard method nowadays computer system. This method’s brief description is for making it more easy maintenance, and clarifying system model, short limited working function programs exist as an individual class. And when we command the processing to computer, the short programs are doing their job when and where they are supposed to with being given limited information. So these numerous function programs are collated and doing exact their job in adequate timing without knowing the entire system work for the result we want.
In my paranoiac point of view, it seems to me as if this method is working on our society.

The platform

Of course this would be our culture and our own, but I don’t think the infrastructure made in 3 days, that indicates the alien possess quite enormous account of exploitation and for comprehension the situations.

The periodical sensor act on our society

This is absolutely my delusional imagination, because I feel like I am detained for 24 hours, but when I think the alien’s entire system working, naturally it emerge to me. They are eavesdropping, peeping, intervene, incapacitate, sabotage, institutionalize, when they necessary, in our domestic affair for their purpose.

Conclusion(?)

I assume that the alien must live in the outcast world with primitive ideology and full of grudge, jealousy and curse. Must be, mustn’t it? Maybe, I don’t know. But I think I am never able to solve my insanity by blaming on my cursing ancestor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home