Huge Paranoia

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Alien’s The Domestication Enterprise Resource Planning

After I came back form England, I found kind of vicious circulation with my surroundings in my paranoia. I’d like to drop the line what I noticed of is below.

Since their organized system purpose is to domesticate us (in my mind), we’ve been allowing that always make us submissive and keep providing our resource objectivity and these are totally exploited in bad way. As a result, we utterly become docile and tedious tamed human. The alien may be thinking us as if robots with battery, pets, or puppets. We are very tame, because when bad things fall into us; it is convincing that because of we disregard our own ancestor and cursed by ancestor, then everything is going to be all right if we pray miniature shrine or household Buddhist altar. (I’ve been doing this before visiting England, and I’m very afraid of the situation of confrontation of this necessary as Japanese.) And it seems to me that quite rare things to claim anything individual. Maybe we are thinking that the pressure by number of people is effective rather than taking load of risks in one person, perhaps our treats are calculated and examined precisely then simulated what’s going to happen next by their supercomputer and the domestication ERP framework. As its objectivity is firmly complied, between the operation centre and our world must be completely separated and even the operation centre also completely confidential each department activity. (It sounds like I went nut, doesn’t it? never mind) The function of operation centre is in an occasion exploited by scientists and any criminality, sabotage against human world. So they may be gradually invade our world (they may already occupy my world.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home