Huge Paranoia

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The triple P

There is certain amount of vulgarity around me for 24 hours. The electro-magnetic vibration wave is floating around my groin in their ecstasy. Though my paranoia, it actually stimulate my butt and groin, sometimes I find my groin or brain paralyzed in early morning. And in my workplace, even though I have no idea to know other co-worker, I sense certain molestation, of course I’m always sense myself stimulated while I’m working. Considering its morbid persistence, in my paranoia, the alien operators in operation center must be motivated basic principle of 3P; penchant, patriotism, practices for making the Domestication Observation Masturbation Enterprise Resource Planning System (DOM ERPS) work.

Penchant;

Penchant would be derived from any kind of perversion, fetishism, idolism. Thing is, they like it; genital fetish, peeping fetish, watching people by tickling with electro-magnetic wave (Observation Masturbation) ,paedophile, sadist, freak, faggot, homosexual, etc.

Patriotism;

They must have a certain amount of patriotism their own planet. Also they must believe that stimulating human-being’s groin, hurting our head, body persistently is patriotic act, because they are being institutionalized since when they are born!
Practice;

Through collecting free data from us, the subject of torture experiment, it would be used as practical information of analysis for such as psychology, physiology, biology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home