Huge Paranoia

Thursday, June 29, 2006

I am a rat man

When I recall 3 decade of myself, and my status of 24 hours, I strongly sense that I’m providing myself a subject alien’s experiment. They are surely finding my status mentally physically through observing my brain work status. Every moment, the vague electro-magnetic wave behind me is hacking into my eye site, as if it has a characteristic on itself. And they manipulate me, like pushing the button or switch on my brain. When they push it on, I get a sudden short term memory lose, that kinds of manipulation are always happening in my life. Going toilet, being hungry, bulimia, sleeping status, anything is under their manipulation for 24hours, though I wrote it before. And though it is enormously my paranoia, our entire world would be under their manipulation by their Domestication Enterprise Resource Planning System wth BGM of Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home