Huge Paranoia

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Ratman has been began

In my paranoia, I’ve been feeling that I am tethered by invisible electro-magnetic wave streak since finishing in Europe traveling 28th of June in 2002, but it was only for 3 days relief. When I recall my life; most of my life was haunted by something like a streak exploited by satellite or security system. Since I came back own country, the streak’s obviousness gets worse, surely I feel domesticated like a pet or a rat for some experiment, incapacitated, disturbed, interfered. But for what necessary so persistently take a peep my brain work for 24 hours everyday? There must be several reasons. In those reasons, I notice that the alien may accumulate people’s brain work data, if so; there is significant risk that these data would be exploited for the future. That means they raking that data in for free with bully, then they use these data are exploited for making their Domestication Enterprise Resource Planning System robust. Day by day we allow providing our data; they may be getting strong and someday would be invincible. With all my paranoia, it may not be far from now, we could be manipulated behavior without any realize. How much going toilet, how much using ability, how much love, how much eat, how much angry, how much sad, how much hate, how much earn, how much get familiar, how much get know, how much learn, how much forget, how much read, how much concentrate, how much born, how many death, how much give birth, how long live, how much arouse sexual feeling, how much become beautiful or ugly; are you really choose or decide all this with own inherent sense which God given? I think I am not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home