Huge Paranoia

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The FMOM

There is a technique of the alien in my paranoia; I’m calling it the Faggot Maggot (alien) Observation Masturbation. This make us totally waste situation. We waste money, times, the purpose is basically to tame us under their regime. They are not please that our constructiveness, intelligence, prosperity. By vague electro-magnetic wave, we are totally under their manipulation. As I told before, from sexual feeling to our subconscious, easy to be taken control, and we don’t quite realize what going on ourselves, sometimes without realizing, we manipulated are lured and get gathered in our vicinity, as if different story splice with dodgy information or instinct, then they enjoy fooling and observing people with horny wave, maybe they make next pretext. But who could make it? In my theory, the alien has quite wide range information and exploitation, and these should be integrated by one alien commander, so one of my theories that “one operation centre multi faggot” seems to be proved. It seems to me these are some experiment or psychological military maneuvering practice. Couple of years ago, two Japanese were caught and killed in Iraq war and we all wondered about their aberration. I don’t know anything. But what actually happened to them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home