Huge Paranoia

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The God complex 4000 year’s ancestral history communistic (alien’s) regime

As I have been telling it, in my delusional episodes of paranoia, we are under suppressing of their regime; at least it seems reality to me that I am their detainee for 24 hours. In this sense, the victim in one of us would depend on the degree of their temper or boredom, horny. Of course, some may get daily torture experiment from them. This may be a bit extreme to say, our demise depends on their hands, not God’s. If our world is full of idolism, we need to believe cursed spirits, because we are never forgiven from our sins. We have no choice to fear every cursed existence, hatred. Never reach to the truth, actually no one will do, but it seems to be sure only God knows it. So this is what I believe in. Nothing is sure in our world, so what are you going to do, if Mr. Fahrenheit (Alien) in front of the workstation is maneuvering joystick and shooting onto us with grooving and humming, while listening the pop song, Queen’s “Don’t stop me now”?


Don't stop me now
'cause I'm having a good time
Don't stop me now
Yes I'm having a good time
I don't wanna stop at all

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home