Huge Paranoia

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The free-riding infrastructure

As I wrote before, when I was in Europe, I often felt unreasonably falsely doubted as a spy, though I knew that is nonsense paranoia, and I also felt some kind of morbid persistent scam haunting me with full of institutionalize-raised communistic, fascistic, fanatic, fetishistic freeloading and free-riding, namely the alien sponging my relationship and my surrounding society. But what made them to succeed sponging in Europe so persistently? My delusional morbid episodes are this.

There must be a scam satellite operation center where need free data on our social behavior or where doing scam sabotage as a function of completely black box.

And there also must be the universal communistic monopolistic fascistic fanatic fetishistic, celebrity complex, god complex satellite scam organization in all over the world; because this persistence is inexplicable when we think some spy may organize this morbid scam but the spy never found. The organization must be regal group such as institutionalize-raised radical obsolete communistic ideologist or anti-intelligence ideologist. They are paid anyway even though they don’t know where the money comes from. Money may be laundered many times. Then, they are just doing what they are supposed to do in limited information. So in my case, they are providing the environment of free loadings (as data of me human subject) and free-riding, with a pretext that I am as spy suspect.

I know I went banana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home