Huge Paranoia

Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Uploading

In recent paranoia, I sometimes find unreasonable my mental unstableness, such as feeling of deep sorrow, depress, uncontrollable emotional outburst, unreasonable lethargic after nap or asleep, it could say after hypnotism. This mental problem occurs almost after the hypnotism. As my discovery in my paranoia, our brains are almost under observation whenever, wherever we are. And the brain states are tweaked or alter by electro-magnetic wave through satellite technology. It seems to me, with blur conscious, I could sense being brain tweak, sense of cease of brain partially, feeling of electro-magnetic needle penetrate deep part of my brain and disabling, namely I surely sensed that the brain state figures could be uploaded. As you know the brain cells are unable to percept pain itself, but we can sense it covering head by our arms or we may feel as headache by nerve and muscular surrounding brain. As I am neither a scientist nor doctor, though I only can tell what I sensed, often we may feel dull pain when we try playing TV game or reading books, then may surprised feeling of incapability. As a human subject in my paranoiac and delusional episode, astonishingly it works!! Beware when you are unreasonably hypnotized, and then you may have to confront with any evil situation. But who do such a nasty things? In my paranoia, the institutionalize-raised patriotic, monopolistic, fascistic, fanatic, fetishistic, pretend to be four thousand years history of ancestral bloody curse, or pretend to be some scam investigation, either inferior or superior complex turned god complex, racist, communistic, Marxist celebrity complex alien from outer space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home