Huge Paranoia

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Three dimensional peep

I am wondering how precisely the alien could attack onto our same place of body part and how they could see what I see by electro-magnetic wave through satellite technology. In my delusional episode, I presume that they are monitoring our body as three dimensional data, and they can see even my eye balls movement with reflection of my brain as if they were my place. Otherwise it is totally inexplicable what is happening to me. The brain reflection observation could only explain these series of exploitation against us. They observe it patiently until they could comprehend where of our brain reflect in our behavior for certain time, namely they are able to see which part of our brain works which situations of our behavior. As I told they are definitely freeloading from us before in my paranoia, they must have tremendous data of trend brain work map or figure which represent each figure based on our behavior. For instance, they would possess typical figure on rage, sadness, fun, murderous, depression, hysterical, hungriness, jealousy, any mental disease, criminals etc. even so, at moment, they couldn’t pull our string instantly when we are awake, so far!! In recent my paranoiac thought, they are tweaking or altering into any figure on my brain physically while I am sleeping. If they exploit the assimilation of subconscious, that would be significant human manipulation. They can turn ordinary people into murder. Actually there are a lot of such unrecognizable unthinkable crimes in our world recently. I hope these are all my paranoia. I sometimes succumb to deviation of my behavior though I believe my theory. If you heard or saw my crazy eccentric geek nerd behavior, please think, “He got possessed by alien” and please treat kindly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home