Huge Paranoia

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Universal Declaration of Human Rights -10-

Article23.
(1) Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.

As I am sponged by satellite technology scam, and my information is distorted and defamed as a suspect, as I am an exploitable observing human subject by some scam regime, thus practically I have no this right in my paranoia.

The right to work

I had been experience unemployment for 3months.

The right to free choice of employment

I have tried to have any chance to have interview, but each time the sponging satellite scam hood interfere my opportunity by its intimidation and outrageous defamation in my paranoia. And even though I have a faculty to communicate by English, I have totally no chance to use it in any employment because of interfere and defamation of sponging scam hood on my back.

The right to favourable conditions of work

In my delusional episodes, I have been placed or assigned as either the purpose of solving workplace problems or any exploitation of observation under inescapable condition which is tremendous stress, suffer, pain and desperation.

The right to protection against unemployment
I have often been treated as unemployment without protection.

"Within a month sudden unemployment"

Even though I claimed any protection against Labor Standard Supervision Office; I couldn’t expect any right to protection.

"Unemployment of part-time work"

I had no choice to choose any action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home