Huge Paranoia

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Universal Declaration of Human Rights -11-

Article23.

(3) Everyone who works has the right to just and favourable remuneration ensuring for himself and his family an existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection.

In my paranoia, as I am sponged and haunted by scam hood of satellite technology for 24 hours in my daily life, and it seems to me that the scam hood are trying to domesticate in every moment by electro-magnetic wave exploitation. As I am in jeopardy my inherent faculty, health and property not only my work place but also my private life, practically my work hasn’t achieve gaining the right to just and favorable remuneration, and it is not enough ensuring myself existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, even having health inspection would be difficult for sustaining my daily life and in my delusional episodes, that sponging scam hood try ripping me off any method to exploit in society if I got afford for leisure. Of course I never expect social protection, because our world commonly does not expect middle-age single status with financial difficulty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home