Huge Paranoia

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Allowing freedom of freeload and free-ride

In my paranoia I’ve been appealed the significance of allowing freedom of freeloads and free-ride people in this blog that is not only a person is in danger but also entire society could be exposed in jeopardy. But I don’t know actually how I prevent from it, and how I can stop the alien ripping me off, or stimulate my privates or disturb my privacy. It seems to me that I and all people stuck before their domestication enterprise resource planning in my paranoia. Though I am trying anything to do, I am practically domesticated like domestic animal, just providing their tacky pleasure. You know why? That’s because, their ideology is communistic monopolistic fanatic fascistic fetishistic anti-intelligence, anti-literacy, and racist, human nature manipulation in order to sponge and domesticate us, and god complex and celebrity complex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home