Huge Paranoia

Monday, September 18, 2006

The Uploading -2-

I wrote that I often become certain emotional disorder after some nap. In my recent paranoia, as I am seeing many co-worker sleeping and I am almost sleeping when I taking bus from workplace to home, I found hypothesis that is not only scarcity of oxygen, but the brain cell’s vital enzyme might temporarily be into scarcity by certain electro-magnetic wave emission on our head. As the alien chose which part of brain to emit, and which kind of electro-magnetic wave is how work, and wherever whenever isn’t matter in my delusional episodes, they could see and expect or predict our behavior after tweaking or paralyzing our brain condition. And if we paranoid as this brain attack, there must hidden numerous risks in it. It may cause to serious disease. In the movie “Lorenzo’s Oil”, Lorenzo fell into Adrenoleukodystrophy(ALD), when chronologically follow his symptom, first sign of symptom is in his particular age of childhood and environment change, move from Africa to stressful big city. Even though nothing to do with alien’s brain attack, it still concerns that causing serious disease is depend on individual constitution that the damage of function may be temporarily or eternally, or repetitive damage or one time damage could cause mutation as a serious disease such as ALD, Parkinson disease, cancer, leukemia, incurable allergy etc. No one knows it. I strongly feel the attack of institutionalize-raised communistic monopolistic fascistic fanatic fetishistic god complex alien is one of significant humanitarian crisis in my paranoia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home