Huge Paranoia

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Universal Declaration of Human Rights -14-

Article26.

(2) Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all nations, racial or religious groups, and shall further the activities of the United Nations for the maintenance of peace.

In my delusional episode of my paranoia, by being observed for 24 hours, by being emitted invisible electro-magnetic wave onto my brain and optic nerve for depriving God given faculty through satellite technology, I am totally infringed for opportunity to learn, even slightest moment of self-learning are under threaten, while watching movie, reading book, writing blog, listening people’s talk in radio, vague electro-magnetic wave makes me dyslexia, losing focus of eyesight, short time memory loss. In the night, while asleep, my brain is always under observation, not excessively recover and get development. Especially I feel my math ability is effectively deprived by electro-magnetic wave through satellite technology.

Unfortunately, though I was anything to try to gain the opportunity to learn through my life, I’ve never felt using 100% faculty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home