Huge Paranoia

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Constant brain stress

In recent my paranoia, the scam satellite user alien from outer space which is institutionalize-raised communistic monopolistic fascistic fanatic fetishistic, anti-intelligence, god complex can rig or tweak or give unbalance brain state such aspects as metabolism, enzyme, adrenaline, biosynthesis on our physical brain while we awake; I often feel that multi-electro-magnetic wave streak ganging on my head, especially after lunch; may be exploiting our human nature that after eating state.

Preliminary symptom as disordering eye site; getting blind but it is not to become actually blind, feeling of losing perspective. Sequel symptom as losing balance of body, then lose power of both legs. Unfortunately it seems to be the matter of where we are.

Then the scam creeping sneaking personal subtle interview by spokesmen/spokeswomen fully bullied by scam electro-magnetic wave pain that usually easy to cope with may be waiting for me or you. So in this circumstance, usually subtle things that never get stress could be 3 times burden or annoyance, as if it inciting emotional outburst.

While in my room, my brain and optic nerve is always under threaten. My faculty is totally under oppression when I watching films or naked lady in internet or reading books.

While I sleeping my subconscious is always under threaten.

I am always exposed in danger by freeloading, free-riding, sponging.

Oh, thank God, I am still alive.
But I wonder how log I can take this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home