Huge Paranoia

Thursday, September 21, 2006

False accusation

In my paranoia, as I wrote it before, after going back to my own country from Europe, I found myself infringed my human rights and ripped off financially. And mandated extremely stressful environment by something else which the institutionalize-raised communistic monopolistic fascistic fanatic fetishistic god complex celebrity complex scam alien. If I didn’t express my paranoia, that consequence would eventually be false accusation of the alien’s scam which is spying, abuse, exploitation, molestation, human subject of remote psychic experiment in our law court, in my delusional episode.

I saw TV news about life time sentenced prisoner who falsely accused or accused without any proof. It reminded me that my circumstance which is treated as if I am the criminal suspect who incites sequel scam through scam satellite in our world; it is not underestimated the scam electro-magnetic wave power that try to domesticate and brainwash our world in my delusional episode. In my paranoiac point of view, the scam wave, even my recognition, they are trying to assimilate importunately our subconscious and manipulate emotionally. Even I often don’t remember the dream but I sensed some importunate asking while I am sleeping. If some guilty or vice that even though these are nothing to do with us, I assume that if we are rigged subconscious daily, we would be unable to distinguish what is real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home